Graduate student programs in Biochemistry emphasize biotechnology, nanotechnology, diabetes, gene expression, metabolism, molecular biology, plant biochemistry, protein structure/function and engineering, muscle function, cell cycle control, and signal transduction in metabolism and cancer. There are also opportunities for collaborative graduate research programs with the Plant Biotechnology Institute, the Saskatoon Cancer Centre, companies located in Innovation Place and several other departments at the U of S.
For more information on this field of study, see the Department of Biochemistry, Microbiology and Immunology website.
- Postgraduate Diploma (P.G.D.)
- Master of Science (M.Sc.)
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) - Direct Entry
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) - Non-Direct Entry
- Transfer from Master's to Ph.D.