Designed for students currently in the workforce who wish to upgrade their skills in the area of agricultural economics.
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)
- a four-year honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study
For more information on language proficiency requirements, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies for more information.
Students must maintain continuous registration in the 992 course.
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0, if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0, if research involves animal subjects
A minimum of 24 credit units, including the following:
- AREC 990.0
- AREC 992.0
- TOEFL required as per College of Graduate Studies and Research Regulations
- must maintain an average of 70% or better while in these programs
- residency requirement of 1 year