The Division of Biomedical Engineering offers postgraduate programs leading to the P.G.D. and the M.Eng., M.Sc. and Ph.D. degrees. Research in the Division is of an interdisciplinary nature involving the application of Engineering Sciences to the solution of specific problems in Medicine, Veterinary Medicine, and related fields. The following are focal areas for the activity: biomedical image processing, biomechanics, medical instrumentation, and use of the Biomedical Beam Line of the Canadian Light Source.
For more information on this field of study, see the Division of Biomedical Engineering website.
- Postgraduate Diploma (P.G.D.)
- Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) - Project-based
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) - Thesis-based
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) - Direct Entry
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) - Non-Direct Entry
- Transfer from Master's to Ph.D.