- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (e.g. 60 credit units)
- one year’s school teaching experience
- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or equivalent from a recognized college or university
For more information on language proficiency requirements, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies for more information.
Students must maintain continuous registration, either in a credit course or a tuition bearing maintenance of status.
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0, if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0, if research involves animal subjects
A minimum of 30 credit units, including the following:
- 18 credit units of electives
- ECUR 811.3
- ECUR 812.3
- ECUR 990.0
- ECUR 991.3
- ERES 800.3