- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or equivalent, from a recognized college or university
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (e.g. 60 credit units)
- one year’s school teaching experience
For more information on language proficiency requirements, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies for more information.
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0, if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0, if research involves animal subjects
A minimum of 30 credit units, including the following:
- 15 credit units of electives
- ECUR 811.3
- ECUR 812.3
- ECUR 990.0
- ECUR 992.6 (students must maintain continuous registration in this course)
- ERES 800.3