- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (e.g. 60 credit units)
- a four-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized college or university
For more information on language proficiency requirements, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies for more information.
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0, if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0, if research involves animal subjects
A minimum of 30 credit units, including the following:
- EADM 811.3
- EADM 990.0
- EADM 991.3
- ERES 800.3 or ERES 810.3 or ERES 820.3 as approved by the Department of Educational Administration