- A four-year bachelor’s degree or equivalent from a recognized college or university
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (e.g. 60 credit units)
- submission of a letter of intent outlining research interest
- submission of a writing sample at least 6 pages in length
For more information on language proficiency requirements, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies for more information.
Students must maintain continuous registration in the 994 course.
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0, if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0, if research involves animal subjects
A minimum 21 credit units, including the following:
- EADM 811.3
- EADM 990.0
- EADM 994.0
- ERES 800.3, ERES 810.3 or ERES 820.3