- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a Master’s degree from a recognized college or university
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (e.g. 60 credit units)
- submission of a letter of intent outlining research interest
- submission of a writing sample of at least 10 pages
For more information on language proficiency requirements, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies for more information.
Students must maintain continuous registration in the 996 course.
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0, if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0, if research involves animal subjects
A minimum of 18 credit units, including the following:
- EADM 881.3
- EADM 884.3
- EADM 885.3
- EADM 990.0
- EADM 996.0
- comprehensive examination