- Bachelor of Education (B.Ed.) or equivalent degree from a recognized college or university
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (e.g. 60 credit units)
- three letters of permission
For more information on language proficiency requirements, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies for more information.
Students must maintain continuous registration, either in a credit course or a tuition-bearing maintenance of status.
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0, if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0, if research involves animal subjects
A minimum of 30 credit units, including the following:
- A minimum of 15 credit units of approved electives; 9 credit units must be from ETAD or ECUR in the Department of Curriculum Studies.
- ECUR 990.0
- ERES 800.3
- ETAD 802.6
- ETAD 873.3
- ETAD 991.3