This program will provide an international learning experience for students, bring international students to the partner universities, increase the global impact of the partners, and serve the broader international community through the learning outcomes of the students.
For more information on this field of study, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies website.
- a four-year honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university in an academic
discipline relevant to the proposed field of study
- a cumulative weighted average of at least 75% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of
study (i.e. 60 credit units)
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international
applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English. A minimum overall TOEFL score of 86 is required with a minimum score of 20 in each area, or a minimum overall IELTS score of 6.5 with a
minimum score of 6.0 in each area, or another approved test as outlined in the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies.
Students must complete a minimum of 24 credit units of coursework as follows:
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0
- JSGS 990.0
- JSGS 801.3
- JSGS 808.3
- PPG6605 Public Administration and Management in Asia (EdUHK requirement or 3 cu
- PPG6003 Strategic Communication (EdUHK requirement or 3 cu equivalent)
- JSGS 992.6
- JSGS 882.3 OR JSGS 807.3
- PPG6006 Project Appraisal and Impact Analysis OR PPG6011 Human Resource Management
(EdUHK requirement or 3 cu equivalent)