- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)
- a four-year honours degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university in an academic discipline relevant to the proposed field of study, or a Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) degree
For more information on language proficiency requirements, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies for more information.
Students must maintain continuous registration in the 994 course.
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0, if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0, if research involves animal subjects
- residency requirement of two four-month terms
A minimum of 12 credit units, including the following:
- KIN 807.3
- KIN 808.3 (or another course in data analysis approved by the supervisor and advisory committee)
- KIN 990.0
- KIN 994.0
- an additional 6 credit units, either from the College of Kinesiology or another college, related to the area of study and approved by the supervisor and advisory committee.