The areas of research under investigation by Large Animal Clinical Sciences include all aspects of reproduction of domestic animals and some non-domestic species such as bison, deer, and wapiti. Active research programs also include specific disease problems, preventative medicine programs, internal medicine, and surgery for food-producing animals, horses, and alternate livestock as well as species-oriented clinical research and training for selected species.
For further information on this field of study, see the Western College of Veterinary Medicine website.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) - Project-option
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) - Thesis-based
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) - Direct Entry
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) - Non-Direct Entry
- Transfer from Master's to Ph.D.