Research is conducted in various disciplines of Mechanical Engineering which include: Applied Mechanics, Materials and Metallurgy, Manufacturing, Fluid and Thermal Sciences, Bio-engineering, Robotics,and Control Systems. Multidisciplinary studies are encouraged with the cooperation of other departments. Experimental, numerical, and theoretical investigations are carried out using a large number of research labs and computer systems.
For more information on this field of study, see the Department of Mechanical Engineering website.
- Postgraduate Diploma (P.G.D.)
- Master of Engineering (M.Eng.) - Project-based
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) - Thesis-based
- Doctor of Philsophy (Ph.D.)
- Transfer from Master's to Ph.D.