Please note that no new applications will be accepted at this point.
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- Students must be registered in a Master's or Ph.D. program. A cumulative weighted average of at least 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study is required.
For more information on language proficiency requirements, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies for more information.
Applicants will submit the following documents in the admission package:
- Letter of intent
- Curriculum vitae
- Approval of the graduate student supervisory committee
The selected candidates will undergo an interview by the admission panel of the Program Committee.
This program consists of the following courses, totaling 6 credit units, to be completed during full-time enrolment during a one-year period, including:
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0, if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0, if research involves animal subjects
- ONEH 800.3
- ONEH 801.3
Please note: No double-counting is permitted. The 6 credit units cannot be credited in a program other than the Graduate Certificate in One Health.