- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)
- successful completion of a four-year bachelor's degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university
- teaching experience or equivalent experience in a non-formal or training environment
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
For more information on language proficiency requirements, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies for more information.
Required Courses (15 credit units)
Students must complete the following required courses:
Note: Students must maintain continuous registration in the 994 course.
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0, if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0, if research involves animal subjects
- ERES 800.3
- SOTL 801.3
- SOTL 802.3
- SOTL 803.3
- SOTL 804.3
- SOTL 990.0
- SOTL 994.0
Restricted Electives (6 credit units)
- 6 credit units of electives as approved by the Director