This is a clinical program intended to be completed in three years.
- Completion of an internship program at an accredited institution or a least one-year equivalent of experience in veterinary practice
- D.V.M. or equivalent from a recognized college or university
- Eligibility for restricted, educational SVMA licensure to practice veterinary medicine in Saskatchewan.
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)
For more information on language proficiency requirements, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies for more information.
Students must maintain continuous registration in the 992 course.
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0, if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0, if research involves animal subjects
- VSAC 990.0
- VSAC 992.0
A minimum of 24 credit units, as follows:
- 12 credit units pertaining to clinical competency, as approved by the advisory committee
- 12 credit units pertaining to research and discipline-specific, foundational knowledge, as approved by the advisory committee