This is a two-year non-clinical program or a four-year thesis/residency clinical program.
- D.V.M. from a recognized college or university
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- a cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)
For more information on language proficiency requirements, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies for more information.
Students must maintain registration in VSAC 994.0
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0, if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0, if research involves animal subjects
- VSAC 990.0
- VSAC 994.0
- a minimum of 9 credit units of graduate level course work