Applicants must be accepted for an internship to be eligible for admission to the certificate program.
- A Doctor of Veterinary Medicine (D.V.M.), or equivalent, from a recognized college or university
- A cumulative weighted average of at least a 70% (U of S grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e. 60 credit units)
- Eligibility for restricted, educational SVMA licensure to practice veterinary medicine in Saskatchewan
- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
For more information on language proficiency requirements, see the College of Graduate and Postdoctoral Studies Academic Policies for more information.
A minimum of 9 credit units of graduate courses, including the following:
- Safety Orientation for Employees
- VSAC 831.3
- VSAC 832.3
- VSAC 835.3
- VSAC 980.0
- VSAC 990.0