The Department of Sociology provides research opportunities in the following fields:
- Sociology of Agriculture and Development
- Criminology, Law, and the State
- Sociology of Health and Health Care
- Sociology of Education and Learning
- Sociology of Race and Ethnic Relations (including immigration studies and Aboriginal Studies)
- Science, Technology, and Society
For more information on this field of study, see the Department of Sociology website.
- Master of Arts (M.A.) - Project-Based
- Master of Arts (M.A.) - Thesis-Based
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)
- Transfer from Master's to Ph.D.