- Language Proficiency Requirements: Proof of English proficiency may be required for international applicants and for applicants whose first language is not English.
- A cumulative weighted average of at least 70% (USask grade system equivalent) in the last two years of study (i.e., 60 credit units).
- A four-year honors degree, or equivalent, from a recognized college or university in Statistics or an academic discipline relevant to Statistics.
Students must maintain continuous registration in STAT 994.
- GPS 960.0
- GPS 961.0, if research involves human subjects
- GPS 962.0, if research involves animal subjects
- STAT 990.0
- STAT 994.0
- a minimum of 12 credit units course work
- successful thesis defence