Currently, research interests in the department include: diagnostic pathology, pathogenesis of infectious disease in poultry and mammals, mucosal immunity, innate immunity and disease resistance, viral oncogenesis, hematological disorders, wildlife diseases and toxicopathology related to environmental contaminants in wildlife.
For more information on this field of study, see the Veterinary Pathology website.
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Veterinary Pathology - Thesis-based
- Master of Science (M.Sc.) Veterinary Pathology - Diagnostic Pathology - Thesis-based
- Master of Veterinary Science (M.Vet.Sc.) - Project-based
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) - Direct Entry
- Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) - Non-Direct Entry
- Transfer from M.Sc. to Ph.D.